Tuesday, November 12, 2013

6 Harsh Truths That Will Make You a Better Person.

Feel free to stop reading this if your career is going great, you're
thrilled with your life and you're happy with your relationships.
Enjoy the rest of your day, friend, this article is not for you.
You're doing a great job, we're all proud of you.

For the rest of you, I want you to try something:
Name five impressive things about yourself.
Write them down or just shout them out loud to the room.
But here's the catch -- you're not allowed to list anything you are
(i.e., I'm a nice guy, I'm honest), but instead can only list things that you do
(i.e., I just won a national chess tournament, I make the best chili in Massachusetts).
If you found that difficult, well, this is for you, and you are
going to fucking hate hearing it. My only defense is that this is
what I wish somebody had said to me around 1995 or so.

#6. The World Only Cares About What It Can Get from You

#5. The Hippies Were Wrong

#4. What You Produce Does Not Have to Make Money,
But It Does Have to Benefit People

#3. You Hate Yourself Because You Don't Do Anything

#2. What You Are Inside Only Matters Because of What It Makes You Do

#1. Everything Inside You Will Fight Improvement

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person

***For the most part you get the point!
You just need to look at your own life.
In my life I am doing good. I don't make any money, but with things
I see it as I never needed it anyway!

I know people can make it bad for themselves &
you can't make them not! Or like to say they like it that way,
if they didn't they would not be like that in the first place!
It also is the long road you where on in your life, then you realized you
are heading for a turd farm!

It does come down to #1. Everything Inside You Will Fight Improvement.
Not knowing much of this stuff, I worked at making my type of web browser
"K-Meleon-db." It started as a kit for the browser. But down the road
I worked at making the version of the browser itself!
It took steps! My personal website from 1997 is like the same.
It took like 16 years to get it the way it is now.

Even in my stories I do here is in steps.
And it takes others here to give me a story also.
Someone will post a comment & that would fire me off a story.

No one is self-sufficient; everyone relies on others.
This saying comes from a sermon by the seventeenth-century
English author John Donne.

Anyway you see it, don't make your life so crappy for yourself!
I can't make you change it takes you!

http://www.shipmentoffail.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/crappy-job-fail.jpg